Back-Up Your Ocala Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Even though home security signs could deter intrusion on occasion, It’s best not to rely on them as the only means to protect your home and family. As an alternative, consider implementing all or at least some of the following solutions:
● Video cameras: Let's face it, intruders never wish to be caught on video as it can be used against them in a legal matter. You should install an outdoor camera system that oversees main areas of entry such as windows, doors, and garage.
● Sensors for access points: Most burglars will enter through your front door, back door, and windows, so you need to have them secured by motion and glass break sensors. If a device is triggered, your integrated home defense will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring team.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: Even though it’s a fact that numerous invasions occur during the day when residents are working, you must also have a plan to defend against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-sensor floodlights placed strategically next to your windows, doors, and garage will instantly highlight questionable activity and frighten off unwanted guests.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell video: Smart locking devices will update you if a person tries to engage your door. A doorbell video component takes it one step further by providing a live video feed. Both work with your mobile security app.
● Smart lighting: A great home automation tool, smart lighting are able to be put on a set routine or engaged easily from your phone. Smart lights make it appear that you are on-site and help discourage burglars.