Prevent Water Damage With Your Ocala Flood Detector & Prevent Damages from Standing Water With A Monitored Warning System
A Monitored Ocala Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that may lead to significant water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
But, when you incorporate a Ocala monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor notifies you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a message to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Ocala?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to see that the lower floor of your home is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Thankfully, a Ocala flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm detects dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. When your Ocala flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with an intense alarm system and phone notifications, your flood detector will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Ocala Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re home, but critical when you’re away from home. With a monitored Ocala flood detector you can:
- Receive notifications on your phone when flowing water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the best solution to fit your needs. Just call (352) 325-7261 today or submit the form on this page to request your no-obligation free estimate.