As you may already understand, the most likely spots for home intrusions are your main entrance and ground-level windows. With that being said, it shouldn’t be a surprise that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as vital devices for home security installations in Ocala. Even though the technology has been utilized for decades, you might be amazed at what modern sensors can do.
How Can Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Regardless of the level of ADT package you select, window and door alarm sensors will be part of the deal. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to take up your own time, and you won’t need to worry about your equipment being installed properly.
Every window and door alarm sensor includes corresponding magnetic contacts. One side is fastened to the adjacent frame, and the other is mounted directly to the door or window. You secure your door or window and the contacts connect together seamlessly. When your security is engaged and an entrance is opened, the magnetic contacts separate and the alarm is triggered. But you should know, these advanced devices can do much more than just activate your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Ocala
On the frontline of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors supply many advantages, including the following:
- Sound the alarm: These sensors trip your high-volume siren whenever a window or door is opened while your system is active.
- Immediate updates: Do you wish to know what’s occuring at your house when you’re away? You have the ability to obtain immediate updates straight to your mobile device whenever a device is tripped.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: You will not only be notified, your 24-hour monitoring agents will get an update as well. Your house will be protected, regardless of your location.
- Remote access and management: With the intuitive ADT Control app accessible on your smartphone, you are able to review the status of your components and turn them on or off.
- Home automation integration: Set your various sensors and devices to work in a unified manner. You may have your entry lights turn on or have a camera to begin recording whenever an entry point sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to see who tripped the sensor to begin with.
- Design appeal: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They have an unobtrusive design that complements any decor. You may even install completely recessed sensors that are not visible.
- Connectivity options: Pick from wireless or wired devices based on your type of installation. No matter your choice, your home will be more secure.
More useful than ever before, door and window sensors in Ocala are able to be skillfully integrated into your whole home security package.
Customize Your Own Home Security System In Ocala
Would you like to get advanced door and window alarm sensors in Ocala that boost your security and connect straight to your home’s automation? That is what you will find when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to get an idea of what we might do for you, place a call to (352) 325-7261 or fill out the simple form on this page.